XV National Francisca Radke Education Prize
2013-2014 version – Call and regulations
Since its creation, the Francisca Radke Foundation for the development of the National Pedagogical University has had the missionary purpose of supporting the development and work of the UPN and of education in Colombia.
In 1997, the Foundation guided its actions to exalt and reward the work of the teacher and in support of this recognition the National Prize of Education Francisca Radke was created, whose name is a tribute to the work done in favor of education by the German teacher Francisca Radke.
In 2007, a strategic alliance was consolidated with the University of Antioquia, an entity that is another organizer of the Prize, making important contributions that strengthen it.
The Prize has three basic objectives:
- To recognize and disseminate the best degree studies in education, carried out during the development of formal studies in Colombian higher education institutions, which represent important contributions for the development of the sector.
- Recognize and disseminate scientific research in education and pedagogy in Colombia.
- To exalt a Colombian educator who for his excellent career and contributions has stood out for more than 20 years in the exercise of his work.
The Francisca Radke National Education Prize consists of the following categories:
- Undergraduate work in education
- Master’s thesis in education
- PhD thesis in education
- Scientific research in education
- Exaltation to a group of research in education
- Exaltation to a life and work dedicated to education.
- Winners and win money on casino france in the undergraduate category will receive up to two study grants for masters, matriculation and support equivalent to three semiannual legal monthly minimum salaries and the publication of the work.
- The winning work in the masters category will receive a scholarship for doctorate (enrollment) at one of the universities convening and the publication of the work.
- The winning work in the PhD category will be awarded a cash prize equivalent to ten legal minimum monthly salaries in force and the publication of the work.
- Winning work in the category of scientific research on education will receive a cash prize equivalent to ten legal minimum monthly salaries in force.
- The winner in the category of exaltation to a life dedicated to education will be granted the recognition of his life and work through a documentary that will make his work visible through the media and will receive an economic incentive equivalent to fifteen minimum wages laws.
- In the category of exaltation to a research group, the winning group will be granted the recognition through a documentary that allows to visualize their work through the means of communication and will receive an economic incentive equivalent to twelve legal minimum salaries in force.