Management for service, education and culture organizations
Training – Training
- New approaches to management for social and service organizations.
- Evolution of the concept of management.
- Integral management.
- Management as a communication process.
- The managerial vision and the competences of the contemporary manager.
- Strategic alliances.
- Learning organizations.
- Processes, procedures and tools of the management of social and educational organizations.
- Management and its results.
- Pluri personal management in educational organizations.
- Teamwork and goals.
- Work by projects and results. management of social and educational organizations.
Consulting – Consulting
- Design of management systems tailored to the organization.
- Development of procedures and tools for managerial and organizational change.
- Improvement of quality and productivity from management.
- Organizational learning of managerial competencies.
- Application of managerial routes in organizations of social and educational service.
- Application of management skills and competitiveness.