Call 2014 – XV National Francisca Radke Education Prize
Categories and prices
The Francisca Radke National Education Prize consists of the following categories:
- Undergraduate work in education
- Master’s thesis in education
- PhD thesis in education
- Scientific research in education
- Exaltation to a group of research in education
- Exaltation to a life and work dedicated to education.
Get also your price of the biggest awards by visiting fronlinecasino.com
- Winners in the undergraduate category will receive up to two study grants for masters, matriculation and support equivalent to three semiannual legal monthly minimum salaries and the publication of the work.
- The winning work in the masters category will receive a scholarship for doctorate (enrollment) at one of the universities convening and the publication of the work.
- The winning work in the PhD category will be awarded a cash prize equivalent to ten legal minimum monthly salaries in force and the publication of the work.
- Winning work in the category of scientific research on education will receive a cash prize equivalent to ten legal minimum monthly salaries in force.
- The winner in the category of exaltation to a life dedicated to education will be granted the recognition of his life and work through a documentary that will make his work visible through the media and will receive an economic incentive equivalent to fifteen minimum wages laws.
- In the category of exaltation to a research group, the winning group will be granted the recognition through a documentary that allows to visualize their work through the means of communication and will receive an economic incentive equivalent to twelve legal minimum salaries in force.
Undergraduate and postgraduate education jobs
- The works that have had meritorious recognition or laureate will be postulated by the faculties of education or their equivalents by means of a cover letter and must be delivered by the authors of the same.
- PhD theses will require, as an additional requirement, that they have at least one publication on the topic of research, in indexed journals of national or international character, derived from the work of doctoral thesis.
- They will also be able to participate in the degree or thesis work that they have had in their development with the support of national and / or international co-financing.
- The work must have been approved by a Colombian higher education institution and prepared by national or foreign students.
and. They can be submitted individually or collectively.
- The work must have passed all academic and formal requirements of approval by the educational institution and be accompanied by the respective official documents in original issued by the institution.
- They compete for jobs that have been approved by the educational institution between the years 2005-2013.
- The works must be unpublished.
- A copy of the paste work and a cd must be presented.
- Entries must be accompanied by the unique registration form, which can be downloaded in the ‘Calendar and registration forms’ section of the call
- Entries that have been submitted in previous versions of the Prize may not participate.If this happens, they will not be taken into account and will be returned.
- Attach resume of author or authors duly completed.
- The works, once accepted, will not be returned.
Scientific research in education and pedagogy in Colombia
- In the category of scientific research, educational or pedagogical research centers, or those who do, may apply for articles derived from research.
- Research articles published in indexed journals of high social impact that have received funding or cofinancing, public or private, for the development of the research may be presented to the Prize.Articles derived from doctoral and master’s training processes will not be taken into account, as they are covered by the respective categories.
- The works can be elaborated by Colombian citizens or foreigners.
- They can be submitted individually or collectively. and. The work must be scientific research on any aspect of education and pedagogy whose object of research is education in Colombia.
- Jobs that have not been previously awarded must be submitted.
- A copy of the paste work and a cd must be presented.
- The work may not have been prepared to qualify for a formal education qualification.
- Scientific research must be accompanied by the unique registration form, which can be downloaded in the section ‘Calendar and registration forms of the call’
- The resume of the author (s) must be attached.
- The works will not be returned.
Exaltation to a research group
- In the category of exaltation to a research group, educational or pedagogical research centers, or their equivalents, may apply for research groups.
- It must be a colloquial or colloquial classification by Colciencias.
- Have made significant contributions to education:
- With a research trajectory recognized by Colciencias of at least five years.
- Formative trajectory of at least one doctoral student and two master’s students.
- Investigative production of at least two articles in indexed journal.
- Minimum one research project completed with funding external to that of your institution.
- Minimum of a product of educational innovation, verified by the verification of a novel process, change or improvement carried out in an educational context.
- The application must be accompanied by the unique registration form, which can be downloaded in the ‘Calendar and registration forms’ section of the call and. The documents will not be returned.
Exaltation to a life and work dedicated to education
- Be a Colombian citizen.
- Have exemplary education in any of its areas for at least twenty years.
- Have made significant contributions to education in any of its areas.
- To have excelled in his work as a teacher in any area of education. and. Be postulated by an institution of higher education.
- Those who nominate the candidate must indicate and substantiate in writing the merits of their candidate.In addition, they must attach the resume of the same and other documents that they consider pertinent to justify the application while playing casino france online game to win.
- The application must be accompanied by the unique registration form, which can be downloaded in the ‘Calendar and registration forms’ section of the call
- The documents will not be returned.